Position Type: This is a full time contract position with the possibility of full time employment after 90 days. Fully remote during this COVID-19 pandemic
We are seeking a mobile application developer with a focus on web application development who is passionate about delivering exceptional products on a fast-paced development team. In this role you will have the opportunity to create, improve, and maintain proprietary, cutting edge infrastructure solutions and products. You will work on the web apps, mobile apps, and APIs powering our infrastructure solutions and internal tools. This offer is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company with rewarding challenges and schedule flexibility.
- Build native apps for iOS, and Android based devices.
- Design and implement features to web apps and portals that work across all common browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Create apps that look, feel, and operate consistently across all platforms, both native and web-based.
- Integrate to backend API and database systems quickly and easily.
- Provide support, testing and system enhancements.
- Provide troubleshooting as necessary in testing, QA and Production environments.
- Identify applications bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance.
- Contribute to a team-oriented environment that requires both solid interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Participate in code reviews and take an active role in developing best practices within the team.
- Participate in product discussions, influence the roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility over new projects to make them happen, including selecting and implementing technical architecture.
A minimum of at least 2 years work experience with each of the following is required:
- Android Studio (Java)
- XCode (Objective-C/Swift)
- REST APIs
- Git (Github, BitBucket, etc)
- At least 2 years experience developing mobile apps.
- Must have an online portfolio of past work, demonstrating skills in both design and development
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and deliver on-time.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with proven experience working efficiently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Comfortable working on Windows or Macintosh platforms.
|Job Category||Mobile Apps Developer|
|No. of Vacancy/s||3|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Offered Salary||Very Attractive|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||Sep. 14, 2020 23:55 (1 week from now)|
|Experience Required||More than or equals to 2 years|