The Company: As an expert in the IT Fields, Charis Blueweb® Technologies Limited is a Nigerian Technology Company providing Customised Software Solutions, Web Design, Web Development, SEO, Technology Consultancy, Mobile App Development, Networking e.t.c for various industries. We have a proven track record for crafting effective Internet marketing strategies with measurable, long-term results.
- OND/HND/Bachelor degree of IT and Computer related courses.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven Web Design Experience, with software development methodologies.
- In-depth technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven Web Design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- A fullstack core developer with 2-5yrs good working experience.
- Competent in frontend and backend web languages.
- Backend Skills- PHP and Laravel framework. Any other backend language such as Python, Ruby, Java or .Net would be a plus but not compulsory.
- WordPress Skill – ability to write custom scripts on existing WordPress code base and to modify themes is a must.
- Develops high-quality code; oversees team members performing these functions.
- Establishes and adheres to schedules and deadlines. Reprioritizes assignments as necessary to meet deliverables.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process. Suggests and implements techniques for software or development process improvements.
- Participates in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standings, practices and conventions, new designs, changes and enhancements.
- Reviews requirements or other project work and provides guidance for improvement.
- Researches and remains informed of new technology and development tools.
- Anticipates problems and future technical needs and takes necessary steps to address issues.
- Participates in interviews and training new employees.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
|Job Category||Web Developer|
|Salary||*50k - 80k per month (TAC applied)|
|Benefit||Progression opportunities based on your merit|