Position Type: This is a full time contract position with the possibility of full time employment after 90 days. Fully remote during this COVID-19 pandemic.
We are looking for Software Developers to perform a wide variety of diversified software development tasks ranging from design and implementation; to helping customers troubleshoot systems. The Software Developer will design and develop applications, and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Develop and refine coding standards, methodologies and sustainable processes
- Deliver unit tested code with necessary information to facilitate automated testing
- Work with other members to provide technical assistance during design phase of client projects
- Minimum 2 years working with python and Java
- Proficiency with C++
- Write unit tests for code ensuring proper implementation of requirements
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
|Experience Required||More than or equals to 2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Offered Salary||Very Attractive|
|No. of Vacancy/s||3|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||Sep. 14, 2020 23:55 (1 week from now)|